Below is a list of PSOs that are currently listed by AHRQ. A healthcare provider can only obtain the confidentiality and privilege protections of the Patient Safety Act by working with a Federally-listed PSO.
Use the categories on the left to filter the list of PSOs or search a PSO name. There are 19 total PSOs listed by AHRQ.
Results1 - 19 of 19 Listed PSOs
- American Data Network
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Hospital Authority
- CHS/Community Health Systems, Inc.
- Clarity Group, Inc.
- California Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (CAHHS)
- Hospital Quality Institute (HQI)
- Emergency Care Research Institute d/b/a ECRI
- Florida Atlantic University Self-Insurance Program
- Florida Board of Governors
- Florida International University Self-Insurance Program
- Florida State University Self-Insurance Program
- University of Central Florida Self-Insurance Program
- University of Florida Self-Insurance Program
- University of South Florida Self-Insurance Program
- HCA Holdings, Inc. (direct parent: EP Holdco, LLC)
- Illinois Health and Hospital Association
- Florida Hospital Association
- South Florida Hospital and Healthcare Association, Inc.
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- Tennessee Hospital Association
- Texas Hospital Association Foundation
- Envision Healthcare
- NCHA, Inc.
- Virginia Hospital and Healthcare Association
- Virginia Hospital Research and Education Foundation
- Vizient Inc