Below is a list of PSOs that are currently listed by AHRQ. A healthcare provider can only obtain the confidentiality and privilege protections of the Patient Safety Act by working with a Federally-listed PSO.
Use the categories on the left to filter the list of PSOs or search a PSO name. There are 29 total PSOs listed by AHRQ.
Results1 - 25 of 29 Listed PSOs
- Texas A&M Health Science Rural and Community Health Institute
- Texas A&M University Health Science Center (TAMU-HSC)
- Risk Management Foundation of the Harvard Medical Institutions, Inc.
- AHS Legacy Operations, LLC
- American Data Network
- Ascension Health
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Hospital Authority
- National Association of Children's Hospitals (N.A.C.H.)
- CHS/Community Health Systems, Inc.
- DARTNet Institute
- Emergency Care Research Institute d/b/a ECRI
- Florida Atlantic University Self-Insurance Program
- Florida Board of Governors
- Florida International University Self-Insurance Program
- Florida State University Self-Insurance Program
- University of Central Florida Self-Insurance Program
- University of Florida Self-Insurance Program
- University of South Florida Self-Insurance Program
- HCA Holdings, Inc. (direct parent: EP Holdco, LLC)
- Health Catalyst, Inc
- MEDNAX Services, Inc.
- Michigan Health & Hospital Association
- Illinois Health and Hospital Association
- Nebraska Academy of Physician Assistants
- Nebraska Hospital Association
- Nebraska Medical Association
- Nebraska Nurses Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists Association
- Florida Hospital Association
- South Florida Hospital and Healthcare Association, Inc.
- Adventist Health System Sunbelt Healthcare Corporation
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- Tennessee Hospital Association
- Texas Hospital Association Foundation
- UHS of Delaware, Inc.