Below is a list of PSOs that are currently listed by AHRQ. A healthcare provider can only obtain the confidentiality and privilege protections of the Patient Safety Act by working with a Federally-listed PSO.
Use the categories on the left to filter the list of PSOs or search a PSO name. There are 26 total PSOs listed by AHRQ.
Results1 - 25 of 26 Listed PSOs
- Texas A&M Health Science Rural and Community Health Institute
- Texas A&M University Health Science Center (TAMU-HSC)
- American Data Network
- Ascension Health
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Hospital Authority
- Baptist Health South Florida, Inc.
- CHS/Community Health Systems, Inc.
- DARTNet Institute
- Emergency Care Research Institute d/b/a ECRI
- Florida Atlantic University Self-Insurance Program
- Florida Board of Governors
- Florida International University Self-Insurance Program
- Florida State University Self-Insurance Program
- University of Central Florida Self-Insurance Program
- University of Florida Self-Insurance Program
- University of South Florida Self-Insurance Program
- HCA Holdings, Inc. (direct parent: EP Holdco, LLC)
- MEDNAX Services, Inc.
- Maryland Patient Safety Center, Inc.
- Illinois Health and Hospital Association
- Nebraska Academy of Physician Assistants
- Nebraska Hospital Association
- Nebraska Medical Association
- Nebraska Nurses Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists Association
- Adventist Health System Sunbelt Healthcare Corporation
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- Society of NeuroInterventional Surgery
- Tennessee Hospital Association
- Texas Hospital Association Foundation
- Teladoc Health, Inc.
- US Radiology Specialists, Inc.
- Virginia Hospital and Healthcare Association
- Virginia Hospital Research and Education Foundation
- Vizient Inc