Below is a list of PSOs that are currently listed by AHRQ. A healthcare provider can only obtain the confidentiality and privilege protections of the Patient Safety Act by working with a Federally-listed PSO.
Use the categories on the left to filter the list of PSOs or search a PSO name. There are 35 total PSOs listed by AHRQ.
Results1 - 25 of 35 Listed PSOs
- Texas A&M Health Science Rural and Community Health Institute
- Texas A&M University Health Science Center (TAMU-HSC)
- Risk Management Foundation of the Harvard Medical Institutions, Inc.
- American Data Network
- Ascension Health
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Hospital Authority
- Baptist Health South Florida, Inc.
- Community Hospital Alternative for Risk Transfer (CHART RRG)
- National Association of Children's Hospitals (N.A.C.H.)
- CHS/Community Health Systems, Inc.
- Emergency Care Research Institute d/b/a ECRI
- Health Research and Educational Trust of New Jersey
- HCA Holdings, Inc. (direct parent: EP Holdco, LLC)
- Health Catalyst, Inc
- Kansas Clinical Improvement Collaborative, LLC
- Kentucky Hospital Association
- LifePoint Hospitals Holdings, LLC
- Louisiana Hospital Association
- Michigan Health & Hospital Association
- Illinois Health and Hospital Association
- Nebraska Academy of Physician Assistants
- Nebraska Hospital Association
- Nebraska Medical Association
- Nebraska Nurses Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists' Association
- Ohio Hospital Association
- Florida Hospital Association
- South Florida Hospital and Healthcare Association, Inc.
- UHS of Delaware, Inc.