Below is a list of PSOs that are currently listed by AHRQ. A healthcare provider can only obtain the confidentiality and privilege protections of the Patient Safety Act by working with a Federally-listed PSO.
Use the categories on the left to filter the list of PSOs or search a PSO name. There are 38 total PSOs listed by AHRQ.
Results1 - 25 of 38 Listed PSOs
- Texas A&M Health Science Rural and Community Health Institute
- Texas A&M University Health Science Center (TAMU-HSC)
- AHS Legacy Operations, LLC
- National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations (NASPA)
- American Data Network
- American Physician Partners
- Ascension Health
- Baptist Health South Florida, Inc.
- Caresyntax Corporation
- Cassatt RRG Holding Company
- CHS/Community Health Systems, Inc.
- DaVita Inc.
- Emergency Care Research Institute d/b/a ECRI
- Florida Atlantic University Self-Insurance Program
- Florida Board of Governors
- Florida International University Self-Insurance Program
- Florida State University Self-Insurance Program
- University of Central Florida Self-Insurance Program
- University of Florida Self-Insurance Program
- University of South Florida Self-Insurance Program
- HCA Holdings, Inc. (direct parent: EP Holdco, LLC)
- Kentucky Hospital Association
- Urgent Care MSO, LLC
- Michigan Health & Hospital Association
- Nebraska Academy of Physician Assistants
- Nebraska Hospital Association
- Nebraska Medical Association
- Nebraska Nurses Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists' Association
- Ohio Hospital Association
- UHS of Delaware, Inc.
- Adventist Health System Sunbelt Healthcare Corporation
- Walmart Stores, Inc