Below is a list of PSOs that are currently listed by AHRQ. A healthcare provider can only obtain the confidentiality and privilege protections of the Patient Safety Act by working with a Federally-listed PSO.
Use the categories on the left to filter the list of PSOs or search a PSO name. There are 17 total PSOs listed by AHRQ.
Results1 - 17 of 17 Listed PSOs
- AHS Legacy Operations, LLC
- American Data Network
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Hospital Authority
- Cassatt RRG Holding Company
- Community Hospital Alternative for Risk Transfer (CHART RRG)
- Emergency Care Research Institute d/b/a ECRI
- HCA Holdings, Inc. (direct parent: EP Holdco, LLC)
- Health Catalyst, Inc
- LifePoint Hospitals Holdings, LLC
- Michigan Health & Hospital Association
- Maryland Patient Safety Center, Inc.
- Illinois Health and Hospital Association
- Adventist Health System Sunbelt Healthcare Corporation
- Tennessee Hospital Association
- NCHA, Inc. DBA North Carolina Healthcare Association
- North Carolina Hospital Foundation, Inc.
- Virginia Hospital and Healthcare Association
- Virginia Hospital Research and Education Foundation
- Vizient Inc