Below is a list of PSOs that are currently listed by AHRQ. A healthcare provider can only obtain the confidentiality and privilege protections of the Patient Safety Act by working with a Federally-listed PSO.
Use the categories on the left to filter the list of PSOs or search a PSO name. There are 28 total PSOs listed by AHRQ.
Results1 - 25 of 28 Listed PSOs
- AHS Legacy Operations, LLC
- National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations (NASPA)
- American Data Network
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Hospital Authority
- Baptist Health South Florida, Inc.
- Cassatt RRG Holding Company
- CHS/Community Health Systems, Inc.
- Clarity Group, Inc.
- California Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (CAHHS)
- Hospital Quality Institute (HQI)
- Emergency Care Research Institute d/b/a ECRI
- Center for Leadership, Innovation and Research in EMS
- CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
- Florida Atlantic University Self-Insurance Program
- Florida Board of Governors
- Florida International University Self-Insurance Program
- Florida State University Self-Insurance Program
- University of Central Florida Self-Insurance Program
- University of Florida Self-Insurance Program
- University of South Florida Self-Insurance Program
- HCA Holdings, Inc. (direct parent: EP Holdco, LLC)
- Health Catalyst, Inc
- Press Ganey
- Louisiana Hospital Association
- University of Michigan Health System
- Maryland Patient Safety Center, Inc.
- Nebraska Academy of Physician Assistants
- Nebraska Hospital Association
- Nebraska Medical Association
- Nebraska Nurses Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists' Association
- Adventist Health System Sunbelt Healthcare Corporation
- Select Medical Corporation
- Select Medical Holdings Corporation
- Strategic Radiology LLC