Below is a list of PSOs that are currently listed by AHRQ. A healthcare provider can only obtain the confidentiality and privilege protections of the Patient Safety Act by working with a Federally-listed PSO.
Use the categories on the left to filter the list of PSOs or search a PSO name. There are 49 total PSOs listed by AHRQ.
Results1 - 25 of 49 Listed PSOs
- Texas A&M Health Science Rural and Community Health Institute
- Texas A&M University Health Science Center (TAMU-HSC)
- National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations (NASPA)
- American Medical Foundation for Peer Review and Education
- American Physician Partners
- ApolloMD Business Services, LLC
- Billings Clinic
- Braden Health, LLC
- Sunrise Senior Living Management, Inc.
- Caresyntax Corporation
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Hospital Authority
- Cassatt RRG Holding Company
- Community Hospital Alternative for Risk Transfer (CHART RRG)
- Metropolitan Chicago Breast Cancer Task Force
- Cohen Veterans Network
- Covera Health, Inc.
- DARTNet Institute
- Center for Leadership, Innovation and Research in EMS
- CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
- Ferrum Health, Inc.
- Florida Atlantic University Self-Insurance Program
- Florida Board of Governors
- Florida International University Self-Insurance Program
- Florida State University Self-Insurance Program
- University of Central Florida Self-Insurance Program
- University of Florida Self-Insurance Program
- University of South Florida Self-Insurance Program
- Health Catalyst, Inc
- Press Ganey
- Louisiana Hospital Association
- Urgent Care MSO, LLC
- MEDNAX Services, Inc.